Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate banana cake. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt pan and was waiting for a chance to use it. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. You can have Chocolate banana cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana cake
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of mashed bananas.
- It's 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 of and half cup wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocochips.
This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day?
Chocolate banana cake step by step
- Mix melted chocolate with melted butter..
- Add fine sugar to chocolate butter mixture..
- Add mashed bananas and mix well..
- Add yogurt..
- Add wheat flour, Baking powder,cocoa powder,chocochips and baking soda..
- Add milk little by little..
- Bake it for 30 - 40minutes in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius..
This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting.