Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate banana cake. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt pan and was waiting for a chance to use it. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. You can have Chocolate banana cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana cake
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cinnamon.
- You need 2 spoons of baking powder.
- It's 2 spoons of baking soda.
- It's 1 spoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 spoons of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot milk or coffee and milk mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 6 of mashed very soft bananas.
This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day?
Chocolate banana cake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl except the hot milk or coffee and the whisked eggs..
- Add the bananas to the wet mix and combine..
- Grease your baking pan and pre heat the oven..
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together with a spatula until thoroughly mixed..
- Add the whisked eggs, combine thoroughly then add the hot milk or coffee and milk mix. Mix well using a spatula. Make sure you achieve a runny consistency just like melted ice cream.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and transfer to the pre heated oven. Bake at 175 degrees for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the cake..
This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting.