Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design.
You can cook Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of all purpose four.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of white sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of mashed bananas - 3 bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of satchet coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's of chocolate ganache.
- You need 225 grams of dark chocolate.
Chocolate Banana Cake With Drip Design instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Butter a baking pan or place parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk flour cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt and sugar.
- In another large bowl whisk eggs. Stir in mashed bananas, coffee mixture water oil and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined. The cake batter will be quite thin.
- Pour batter into prepared tin. Bake 35-40 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled slice in half layer the bottom cake slice with whipping cream and grated chocolate. Or you can add chopped fruit.
- Add the second cake slice on top.
- Cover with whipping cream. Here I used a serated scraper to create that pattern which is normally used to smoothen edges. Pssst I've forgotten what its called hehe.
- Melt chocolate and create dripping effect on the edges of the cake. Write your desired message before piping the design on top.
- Use your desired nozzle to create decorations on top. Use different colors that go together.