Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate banana cake. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt pan and was waiting for a chance to use it. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. You can have Chocolate banana cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana cake
- Prepare 245 g of All-purpose flour.
- It's 75 g of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 g of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 100 g of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 300 g of White sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- It's 2 of Banana mashed.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day?
Chocolate banana cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c°. In a large bowl 1 sift the flour,baking powder,baking soda and cocoa powder. Add Brown sugar,white sugar and salt mix well..
- In a large bowl 2 add eggs,banana,vanilla extract,milk,water and olive oil mix well..
- Pour large 2 in large 1 mix well. Paving the wax paper down print,pour cake batter in print. Bake for 35-40 minutes..
This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting.