Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake. There are many versions of Pandan Custard Cake recipes that have been shared by others but, I like this recipe the most as it is the easiest and is straight forward to prepare. Hi guys my name is Pamela also known as mysweetambitions, I have a passion for baking particularly dessert and I love sharing it to friends and family, I. Pandan Layer Cake Pandan Chiffon Cake Matcha Best Cake Recipes Dessert Recipes Chinese Cake Cotton Cake Steamed Cake Custard Cake.
Photo "Malay pandan custard cake" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Pandan chiffon cake is soft, fluffy, moist and fragrant. In this recipe, the addition of coconut milk enhances its flavour. You can cook Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 7 of pandan leaves.
- It's 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Oil for pans.
- It's 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Pandan chiffon cake is like a dream cake due to its fluffiness, softness and moistness. The fragrance of the cake comes from the extract of pandan leaves which is also known. Serimuka Kuih also known as the Pandan Custard Cake. This cake is soft and yummy.
Malaysian Baked Pandan Custard Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c fan force..
- Blend 1 cup of water with the pandan leaves. Strain the juice. Make sure you get 1 cup of pandan juice, if not add in some water to top up. Rinse the blender clean and transfer the juice back into the blender..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except the sesame seeds in to the blender and blend everything together. Grease your baking tin with butter/veg oil and transfer the mixture into your tin. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake in the oven for1 hour or till the sides are brown and crusty. Enjoy.
The best thing is it uses jelly/agar-agar instead of cream as icing. Onde-Onde are Malaysian dessert made from a combination of glutinous rice flour and pandan leaves (screwpine leaf) juice with a centre filled with palm sugar (gula Melaka). This creamy coconut custard can be served as a sweet green "fondue", perfect as a Saint Patrick's Day dessert! Recipe by Pailin of Hot Thai Kitchen. It's a warm, creamy, custardy dip for bread made from coconut milk and pandan leaves.