Delicious, fresh and tasty.
AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake.
You can cook AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake
- You need of Cake.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, yolk and whites separated.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of water.
- It's 1/3 cup of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pandan extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of green food coloring.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of sifted sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of pandan extract.
- You need 1 pinch of of green food coloring.
- You need 1/2 cup of macapuno strips.
AMIEs Buko Pandan Chiffon Cake instructions
- Heat the oven to 175ºC (350ºF). Grease 9 inches round baking tin..
- Sift the flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the corn oil, egg yolks, water, pandan extract, food coloring and milk, stirring gently to combine..
- Sift in the dry ingredients/cake flour mixture and gently stir into the mixture until it becomes soft and creamy..
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks. Add the cream of tartar and continue whipping. Gradually whisk in 1/2 (half) cup sugar, whipping well until stiff and becomes glossy. Carefully fold into the mixture and stir slowly until combine..
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until done. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Remove from the tin and slice into 2 layers horizontally..
- To make the topping, mix together the sugar, pandan extract and food coloring. Mix well. Fold in the prepared whipped cream. Use half the whipped cream icing to spread into one of the layers. Spread evenly the icing and put a layer of macapuno strips. Stack the remaining layer and spread the remaining icing over the top and side of the cake..
- If desired, you can spread macapuno strips over the top or decorate your cake of your own choice. Serve, share and enjoy it with your family and friends..