Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pandan Soft Cake - Alunan nada.
You can have Pandan Soft Cake - Alunan nada using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pandan Soft Cake - Alunan nada
- It's 65-125 of -250 gr butter (can be mix with margarine) - melted.
- Prepare 65-125 of -250 gr Icing sugar.
- You need 2-3 of -5 eggs.
- You need 75-150 of -300gr self raising flour (or cake flour with 1 tsp baking powder).
- You need 32-65 of -125 ml evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/8 of ,1/4,1/2 tsp vanilla.
- You need 1/4 of ,1/2,1 tsp pandan essence.
- Prepare of chocolate powder (if you want them to swirl in the cake).
Pandan Soft Cake - Alunan nada step by step
- Optional: Take 1 tbp of flour and exchange with 1tbp of corn flour, this will add crispiness.
- Heat oven to 180c, prepare 20cm pans or cupcakes pans. put some butter and flour all around it..
- Mixer: butter,margarine, sugar, vanila till white (medium and about 3 minutes). add eggs one by one (3-5 minutes).
- Add half the flour little by little by shifting this, to make sure all smooth. Mix this with low mixer..
- Add evaporated milk, still using the mixer and add the rest of the flour, mixed well (not too long just as long as it incorporated).
- Optional: Take some of the batter into a small cup, this is if you want to have some chocolate to swirl in the cake..
- Take some batter in a cup and add the pandan essence, mixed well and put this back into the batter..
- There is 2 way now: if you are using a cake pan or cupcake, put some of the batter just enough to cover the based, and using a shift, take a teaspoon of chocolate powder and shift this on top of the batter. a very thin layer. repeat this..
- Second way is if you want to have swirl of chocolate, pour half of the batter, pour / spread half the chocolate batter. used fork or satay stick to make a swirl along the chocolate batter. then pour the rest of the batter and do the same again with the rest of the chocolate batter on top of the cake..
- When finish, bang the pans or cupcakes pans few times, so the trap air inside is out. put in the oven. it will be about 45 minutes. if you use cupcake pan it is 20-25 minutes..