Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pandan Chiffon Cake.
You can have Pandan Chiffon Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pandan Chiffon Cake
- Prepare of Ingredients A.
- You need 110 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare Half of tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of almond meal or powdered milk.
- Prepare of Ingredients B.
- Prepare 100 grams of vegetable oil.
- It's 100 grams of thick coconut cream.
- It's 560 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of pandan essence.
- Prepare C of Ingredients.
- Prepare 300 grams of egg whites.
- You need 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It's Half of tsp salt.
- It's 125 grams of caster sugar.
Pandan Chiffon Cake step by step
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Mix in the almond meal. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, using a whisk, gently beat Ingredients B till just mix. Now put ingredients A into ingredients B bowl and whisk till mixed through and no clumps. Set aside..
- In a mixer put egg whites, cream of tartar and salt and beat them till soft peaks. Gradually add in sugar till incorporated and beat again till you get a very stiff egg white mix. Gently fold in the egg white into the flour mixture to keep the air in as much as you can..
- Transfer into the ungreased and unlined pan and bake on 175c for 55 minutes or till baked through. Once cooked, immediately flip the cake pan onto a wire rack and let cool for an hour before taking them out..
- Please wait patiently if not you end up having a cake like mine. I was too excited to eat the cake and ‘force’ it out of the pan; end up with some crumbs sticking to the pan.. Note: Do not grease the pan because the cake need to be able to cling/hold to the sides to help it rise as high..