Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble Pandan Butter Cake.
You can have Marble Pandan Butter Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble Pandan Butter Cake
- You need 150 g of butter - softened.
- You need 120 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of corn oil.
- You need 250 g of self raising flour - sifted.
- You need 1/2 Cup of condensed milk.
- You need 4 of LARGE eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ovalette.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract/essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder or chocolate emulco.
- You need of (This time i uses with Pandan paste).
Marble Pandan Butter Cake instructions
- Cream butter & sugar until pale & fluffy. Stir in corn oil. Mix well. Next, add eggs in batches followed by condensed milk, ovalette & vanilla essence, mixing well after each addition. Fold through sifted flour until batter is smooth..
- Divide cake batter into 2 equal portion (2 bowls) - plain & cocoa. Stir 1 tbsp of cocoa powder into one of the bowls. (im out of cocoa this time i use Pandan paste). Preheat oven to 160 C..
- Grease baking tray with butter & line with baking paper. Scoop 3 tbsp of each cake batter & dollop this batter into the tin by alternating the two colours- starting with the plain one then followed by cocoa batter. Tap the the tin on your work surface to ensure that there arent any air bubble..
- Bake at 160 C (depending on the oven) for 50mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack & leave to cool. Will keep for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months..