Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Blueberry lemon cake. Sunshine-sweet lemon blueberry layer cake dotted with juicy berries and topped with lush cream cheese frosting. The only cake you need all spring. This blueberry cake is one of our all-time spring and summer favorites.
The lemon cake has a soft, velvety and fluffy texture and beautiful natural lemon flavor which is balanced out by those sweet blueberries. This lemon blueberry cake starts with a moist & tender lemon cake that's dotted with juicy blueberries. Then it's topped with cream cheese frosting that has just a hint of lemon. You can have Blueberry lemon cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry lemon cake
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt or sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
This Lemon Blueberry Cake is extra lemony thanks to the lemon juice, zest, and extract in the batter and frosting. Blueberry Lemon Cake is a delicious refreshing cake perfect for summer. Three layers of blueberry buttery cake bursting with lemon flavor and filled with a delicate lemon swiss meringue buttercream. This lemon blueberry cake is a cake for all seasons and all events.
Blueberry lemon cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees.Whisk the sugar and eggs till creamy.
- Add the oil and yoghurt and lemon rind.
- Add juice of the lemon,then fold in the flour.till fully incorporated.
- Coat the blueberries in flour.Put half batter in a greased add half the blueberries add the other batter and top with blueberries.bake for 40 minutes.serve when cool.
Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until combined. Beat in flour in three additions, alternating with buttermilk. Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake With Lemon Glaze. This Lemon Blueberry Cake is another one that's been a long time in the making — I just never got around to it. But I wanted something pretty, light, and delicious for spring, so I thought it would be.