Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave).
You can cook Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave)
- Prepare 10 of oreo biscuits.
- You need 10 of Tiger Biscuit with it's cream in center (not plain).
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need As needed of butter and coco powder for greasing.
- Prepare As needed of melted chocolate for garnish.
- You need As needed of gems for garnish.
- It's As needed of dairy milk cubes for garnish.
Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave) instructions
- Blend the biscuits with it's cream in a mixer to smooth powder. In a deep bowl combine the biscuits mixture, milk, sugar and baking powder and mix well to a dropping consistency. Pour the cake mixture in a microwave safe baking bowl greased with butter. Dust some coco powder over the butter for preventing it sticking to the mould..
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. To taste insert a toothpick,if it comes out clean the cake is ready, otherwise microwave for 1 more minute. Garnish with melted chocolate gems and diary milk and serve. Let it cool before you demould..