Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai. Chocolate cakes are widely used as Birthday cakes, Anniversary cake or any other celebrations. But in this lockdown, we are short of a lot of ingredients. No oven, no eggs, no flour required.
Oreos are among the best things created by humans. These legendary biscuits are sandwiched with magic, it seems, because they go with just about anything! Eggless Oreo Cake is a delicious Continental recipe served as a Dessert. You can have Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai
- You need 2 packet of oreo biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Eno.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee/butter/oil.
- You need As needed of Milk to bind the dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of salt for the baking purpose.
- Prepare 1 of white/black chocolate bar.
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Carefully place the second layer of the cake on top of the first and repeat the above. Easy oreo biscuit cake recipe using microwave - Its eggless ! This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits.
Oreo chocolate biscuit cake no oven eggless kadhai step by step
- In a mixer jar, add oreo biscuits and powdered sugar and grind them thoroughly..
- On the other hand, in a kadhaai, add ½kg salt and cover the kadhaai with a plate. Heat it on 10mins..
- Take out the powdered biscuits in a bowl and add some milk and ghee/butter/oil and mix it thoroughly until you get a soft batter. Now add eno and a little milk again and mix it again..
- Now, in a cake tin, spread the butter paper and grease it's bottom and sides properly with some ghee/oil/butter and pour the batter into it. If you don't have cake tin or butter paper, then you can use any steel utensil to bake the cake and just grease the bottom surface and the sides with some ghee/oil/butter..
- Now, very carefully, place a stand or a katori in the center of the kadhaai and place the cake tin/steel utensil on it and cover the kadhaai. Keep the flame on high. Bake the cake for 25mins-30mins; the cake will start to rise..
- Keep checking your cake in between. In order to know how the cake is cooked from inside, you can insert a toothpick in the inner and outer areas of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean I.e there isn't any batter on it, then it means that your cake is cooked and you can turn off the flame..
- Let it rest for about 15-20mins before you take it out. For taking it out, place a plate over the cake utensil and flip it over. Tap the utensil from above and remove it..
- Now, take a small bowl fill half of it with water. Now place a bigger glass bowl over the steel bowl and make sure the bottem of glass bowl don't touch the water. If it does, throw out some water. Now keep the flame on medium and add white chocolate into it. Turm the flame to medium-high. You need to melt the chocolate here. Once the chocolate has melted pour it over your cake. You can do the same process with the dark chocolate as well. You can further decorate it anyway you like..
After i tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate Last year i shared a fool proof, Eggless,no oil, no butter Orange biscuit cake recipe using convection microwave oven. I love cake very much but I was unable to make it perfectly.one day I thought of making cake by by crushing the biscuits. So when I used Oreo biscuit the cake came out so perfect and was superb in taste.so from that i tried making Oreo Biscuit Cake recipe - How to make Oreo Biscuit Cake. Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Once it is baked, remove it from oven and let it cool completely before inverting.