Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream. These pineapple upside-down mini cakes can also be made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ butter recipe or white cake mix. What's sweeter than pineapple upside-down cake? Adorable mini pineapple upside-down cakes to share with family and friends!
This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake. For a deliciously fruity dessert, try these mini pineapple upside down cakes. Making fluffy loaves of bread and impressive artisanal baguettes is easier than you think! You can cook Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of 20oz can crushed pineapple (drained with all juice reserved).
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix (or pineapple flavor mix).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of reserved juice (add a lil water to make the amount needed).
- It's of whipped cream.
- You need 1 of container heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of rum extract.
Once you learn how to make bread, you can experiment with a wide variety of homemade bread recipes, like nut-filled quick. For a deliciously fruity dessert, try these mini pineapple upside down cakes. Simmer fresh-picked strawberries with sugar and lemon juice to make a quick and easy strawberry pie filling or colorful ice cream topper. These Mini-cakes Are As Pretty As They Are Tasty!
Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray. Add 1 teaspoon melted butter into each tin. Then add a tablespoon of brown sugar into each. Next add 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple. Using the back of a small spoon mix everything all together..
- For the cake: Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and juice in med size bowl on low speed of your mixer for 30 sec or til moistened, then turn to med speed and beat for 2 min. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup add cake batter into each muffin tin. Filling each almost all the way full without overfilling..
- Bake in oven for 20 min or til toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once finished take from oven and lay a sheet of foil on top, making sure to tuck around corners. Invert the pan and voila! Mini pineapple upside down cakes!!.
- For the whipped cream: combine all ingredients into a med size bowl (I let mine sit in the freezer along with my beaters for about 10 min) and beat together til stiff peaks form. Add to cooled cakes..
Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes taste just like the classic dessert, but in mini form! The perfect dessert recipe for parties and celebrations! These Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes are simple, sweet, and sure to put a smile on everyone's face! Making these pineapple upside-down cakes in miniature ensures plenty of buttery sweet topping and pineapple in each bite. Upside-down cake is a classic use of a trusty cast-iron skillet, but this recipe uses a Lodge Mini Cake Pan to create small, individual cakes that will make each guest feel special.