Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo Biscuit Cake.
You can have Oreo Biscuit Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Biscuit Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of ground Oreo biscuit.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk or as required.
- It's 1 tsp. of eno fruit salt.
- Prepare as needed of few cherries to garnish.
- It's as needed of chopped nuts to garnish.
Oreo Biscuit Cake instructions
- Mix the milk to the ground biscuit and make a batter of pouring consistency. Meanwhile, pour some water in a pressure cooker, place a stand and bring it to a boil..
- Just before steaming, add eno fruit salt to the batter and mix well. Pour the batter immediately into a greased cake tin / container. Tap it well..
- Gently place the container over the stand in the cooker and close the lid. Do not put the weight..
- Steam for 20 minutes on a low flame. When done, switch off the flame and let it cool for a while. Place it on a wire rack and cool it further..
- Then demould it and garnish with cherries and chopped nuts..