Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo biscuit cake. So today I am going to show you how to make homemade Oreo biscuit cake in a fry pan! This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. Cooking method for the oreo biscuit cake.
So when I used Oreo biscuit the cake came out so perfect and was superb in. See great recipes for Oreo biscuit cake too! This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits. You can have Oreo biscuit cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo biscuit cake
- It's 2 packet of oreo biscuit.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 3 tablespoon of sugar.
After i tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake successfully, i kept hunting for some easy microwave cake recipes that can make wonders. OREO Cookie Balls - Thanksgiving TurkeyYummly. The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake.
Oreo biscuit cake step by step
- In a blender, crush the Oreo cookies to a fine powder. Now add milk, sugar, baking powder and baking soda and blend well. Adjust the quantity of milk in a way it is of pouring consistency..
- Now, take a microwave-safe bowl and pour the mixture on it. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or till a knife inserted in the middle of the cake, comes out clean..
- Take it out of the dish carefully, place on a platter and pour chocolate ganache, whipped cream or garnish with chopped nuts..
Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! See more ideas about Oreo, Oreo pops, Chocolate covered oreos. oreo biscuit. Reviews for: Photos of Oreo® Cookie Cake.