Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Blueberry Lemon Cake. Sunshine-sweet lemon blueberry layer cake dotted with juicy berries and topped with lush cream cheese frosting. The only cake you need all spring. This blueberry cake is one of our all-time spring and summer favorites.
The lemon cake has a soft, velvety and fluffy texture and beautiful natural lemon flavor which is balanced out by those sweet blueberries. This lemon blueberry cake starts with a moist & tender lemon cake that's dotted with juicy blueberries. Then it's topped with cream cheese frosting that has just a hint of lemon. You can cook Blueberry Lemon Cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Cake
- It's of Cake Mixed:.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It's 1 of small spoon vanilla.
- It's 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon skin,shreaded.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberry.
This Lemon Blueberry Cake is extra lemony thanks to the lemon juice, zest, and extract in the batter and frosting. Blueberry Lemon Cake is a delicious refreshing cake perfect for summer. Three layers of blueberry buttery cake bursting with lemon flavor and filled with a delicate lemon swiss meringue buttercream. This lemon blueberry cake is a cake for all seasons and all events.
Blueberry Lemon Cake step by step
- Prepare all ingredients..
- In mixing bowl, put eggs,sugar and oil stir it until the mixing mixed well. Then add the rest ingredients except blueberry..
- In round baking pan cake, spray oil then put ¼ batter then put the blueberry then put the rest batter..
- I decorate also blueberry up the batter. Then enter the oven,over 180°c for 40-45 minutes..
Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until combined. Beat in flour in three additions, alternating with buttermilk. Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake With Lemon Glaze. This Lemon Blueberry Cake is another one that's been a long time in the making — I just never got around to it. But I wanted something pretty, light, and delicious for spring, so I thought it would be.