Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo Biscuit Cake.
You can cook Oreo Biscuit Cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Biscuit Cake
- Prepare 2 packet of Oreo Vanilla cream biscuits (30 - 35 biscuits).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- It's 2 tsp of Eno.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sugar for sugar syrup.
- You need of TOPPING SAUCE.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of water.
Oreo Biscuit Cake instructions
- Take 2 big pkts of Oreo Vanilla cream biscuits, separate each biscuit & remove cream from the biscuit let it remain in the circular form don't break it..
- Take all the biscuits add 1 cup of milk & in a mixer blend it to a smooth batter..
- Add 1 Eno sachet to the batter & mix it well..
- Take a small round cake tin & grease it with oil & place a baking paper in the tin. Brush it again at the bottom & pour the cake batter in the tin..
- Take a kadhai or flat bottom vessel big enough to fit the cake tin. Don't forget to put a ring stand in vessel so that the cake tin don't touch the bottom directly. Preheat the kadhai for 10 mins on low flame..
- Place the cake tin in the kadhai & cover with a glass lid & bake for 35 - 40 mins on low flame. Check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick in center of cake. If it come out clean the cake is done..
- Let the cake cool down completely. Then slice & divide the cake in 2 parts. Make sugar syrup of 4 tbsp sugar & 1/2 cup water. Soak the cake with sugar syrup to make it moist..
- Now use the biscuit cream disc (removed white cream circular layer) & lay them on the cake. Place the top part of cake..
- Take a sauce pan add 1/4 cup of sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa powder & 1/2 cup of water. Boil till it get thicker & shiny. Allow it to cool completely..
- Now place your cake on a ring stand & pour the chocolate topping in center so it covers your cake completely..
- Now your cake is ready. You can decorate your cake according to your creations & enjoy it...!!!.