Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
You can cook Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- It's 270 of Grams Flour.
- Prepare 50 Grams of Corn flour.
- It's 450 Grams of Sugar.
- It's 6 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 255 Grams of Butter.
- You need 225 Grams of Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Rind.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 60 Millilitres of Lemon Juice.
Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Butter and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. keep aside..
- Mix together flour, corn flour, salt and baking soda. Keep aside..
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add 450 gms sugar and beat the mixture for atleast 5 mins until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition..
- Mix in vanilla essence and lemon juice, followed by lemon rind..
- Fold in the flour mixture into the above mixture in three additions..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1-1.5 hours..
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 mins and then flip it out of the pan..
- Prepare the lemon syrup. For this, whisk together 100 gms of sugar and 60 ml lemon juice until sugar is dissolved..
- Generously brush the lemon syrup over the cooled cake..
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar and serve with strawberries..