Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo biscuit cake. So today I am going to show you how to make homemade Oreo biscuit cake in a fry pan! This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. Cooking method for the oreo biscuit cake.
So when I used Oreo biscuit the cake came out so perfect and was superb in. See great recipes for Oreo biscuit cake too! This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits. You can have Oreo biscuit cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo biscuit cake
- Prepare 15-20 Pieces of oreo biscuit.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1&1/2 tsp of baking powder.
After i tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake successfully, i kept hunting for some easy microwave cake recipes that can make wonders. OREO Cookie Balls - Thanksgiving TurkeyYummly. The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake.
Oreo biscuit cake step by step
- Crush the pieces of Oreo (into fine powder) and add milk into it.
- Mix it well so that there are no lumps in batter.
- Add baking powder into it at the end (if you want then you can add coco powder or all-purpose flour it’s totally optional).
- Garnish it with pieces of oreo.
- Heat it for 45 minutes in kadhai cooker/preheat a oven at 120 degree and then heat it for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! See more ideas about Oreo, Oreo pops, Chocolate covered oreos. oreo biscuit. Reviews for: Photos of Oreo® Cookie Cake.