Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake. Eggless chocolate cake that's super soft, moist & delicious. This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake Eggless chocolate cake recipe But milk makes the cake slightly dense.
If you love chocolate even if you eat eggs you will love this! Super moist and decadent chocolate cake for this christmas which is eggless and made using whole wheat flour. This easy moist chocolate cake recipe is a great choice for a birthday or any get-together. You can cook Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake
- You need 1 cup of Wholewheat flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Cocoa power unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1.5 cups of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coffee water Instant dissolved in hot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need pinch of Salt a.
Find the link of video recipe of this chocolate Finally, I am here, with my no-fail, eggless whole wheat chocolate cake recipe. By far the most surprisingly deeelightful cake. This is a decadent and rich moist dark chocolate cake recipe, but it's quick & easy as a boxed cake mix is used. You can make this simple in a bundt pan & serve without frosting with just a dusting of confectioners sugar. or you can prepare it our favorite way.
Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake step by step
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well - wholewheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and powdered sugar..
- I used Hershey's unsweetened cocoa. If you wish to get a milder chocolate taste, use just 3-4 tbsp of cocoa instead of 6. .
- Now add the wet ingredients one by one. Melted butter, lemon juice, water and dissolved coffee. Add 1 cup water first and whisk the ingredients and slowly add more water to make the batter in a thin consistency, which you can pour..
- Whisk the mixture well for five minutes until they combine well and leave no lumps..
- Pour the batter into a buttered mould. I'm using a loaf mould as I've just started collecting bakeware now. Even a round mould would be good..
- Preheat oven at 200 degree Celsius and bake the cake for 35-40 minutes. .
- Check if done with the old piercing the toothpick method and see if it comes out clean..
- Cool on a wire rack..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce..
- Pure indulgence!.
Moist, rich, and delicious dark chocolate cake that's perfect for the Holidays! Learn how to make Super Moist Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake with few ingredients. This blog is an effort to encourage home cooking by sharing easy and tested vegetarian recipes. Upside Down Chocolate Cake (Whole-Wheat, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free)Glow Kitchen. chopped pecans, baking powder, vanilla, whole wheat flour, almond Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe Adding whole wheat flour to the cake batter is an healthy option to make a dessert.