Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing. This sour cream chocolate cake is moist, fudgy, completely delicious and so easy to make. It's the perfect old-fashioned How to Make Sour Cream Chocolate Cake. This recipe uses simple, everyday ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
If your cake was dry you probably overcooked it. Does your family enjoy all baked goods with bananas in them? Then have we got a special treat for you: moist banana cake with bourbon, chocolate This recipe is a bit more grown up, with bourbon (just a little, and most of the alcohol burns of during baking), semisweet chocolate chunks, crème. You can cook Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It's 350 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 50 grams of fine white sugar.
- It's 50 grams of tightly packed brown sugar.
- You need 75 grams of unsalted butter melted.
- It's 100 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of For dressing:.
- Prepare 100 grams of sour creme(room temperature).
- It's 4 Tablespoon of castor/superfine sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
By sour though, I am referring to the sour cream used in my Sour Cream Chocolate Frosting. This frosting is very smooth and delicious and super creamy. You don't taste the sourness of the sour cream, but you do feel like it is the richest chocolate frosting. Moist and rich, this cake is the chocolate version of my favorite recipe for banana bread.
Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing instructions
- Peel and mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter and sugars.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Now place a fine seiver on the bowl and sieve together the flour, cocoa and baking powders.
- Combine/whisk all the ingredients well.
- Grease a bread tin/your favourite cake mould with some melted butter.
- Pour in the cake batter into the tin and tap twice/thrice gently.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 35-40 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes, turn the tin around for even baking.
- Once done, let the cake cool completely.
- For the dressing, whisk together the sour creme and sugar.
- Pour in the dressing on the cake crust and evenly layer to cover the cake.
- Slice and enjoy!!.
- Refrigerate the leftovers.
A few small changes to my banana bread recipe resulted in a super moist and light The addition of cocoa powder and chocolate turns this classic dessert into a. And I've also got a monkey cake if you. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana Homemade Strawberry Cake.