Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless moist and divine chocolate cake. Eggless Moist Chocolate Cake is a light, moist and delicious cake. I always love cakes with eggs but this time, I couldn't tell that this is actually. Eggless chocolate cake that's super soft, moist & delicious.
It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and very. Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Soft, moist and chocolaty, this chocolate cake made without eggs makes great base for various chocolate frostings and chocolate cake desserts. You can cook Eggless moist and divine chocolate cake using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless moist and divine chocolate cake
- You need 1/4 cup of homemade caramel sauce.
- It's 1/8 of amul fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flavourless vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Zest of one orange.
- You need 100 gram of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder(good quality).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped oreo cookies.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark chocolate chunks.
- You need 3 tbsp of water or as required for batter.
- Prepare of For chocolate ganache.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of amul fresh cream.
- You need of For garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Icing sugar.
- You need as needed of Fresh strawberries.
Once the eggless chocolate cake becomes warm or cools down, remove and place it on a wired rack. If the toothpick is sticky with the batter, then. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. Ever since, I posted those chocolate cupcakes, I have Soft and moist Eggless Chocolate Cake makes the perfect cake for just about any celebration!
Eggless moist and divine chocolate cake instructions
- For homemade caramel sauce take a pan and add 1/4 cup granulated sugar then put on gas and flame on and then let it melt it on low to medium flame. When it melt then stir it and add 1/8 cup cream and off the flame and stir it properly and add 1 tsp butter and stir it and let it cool down..
- After cool down of caramel sauce then take a bowl add caramel sauce, condensed milk, vegetable oil, vanilla essence and orange zest and mix it well.
- In another bowl seive all dry ingredient all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda..
- Mix all the dry ingredient in above mix of caramel sauce and condensed milk and mix well.
- Now add roasted almond, oreo cookies, dark chocolate chunks in batter and add water as per requirement in batter..
- Take a tin and lined with butter paper and put batter in tin and bake in preheated oven at 170°c at 35 to 45 minutes. Once it baked let it cool down. And take it out from tin.
- For chocolate ganache...add cream in pan and let it come to boil than switch off flame then add dark chocolate and let it melt and than stir it and let it cool down.
- Now take ganache and spread on cake and dust with icing sugar and top with strawberries..
This easy recipes comes together in no time! Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipes, Sift dry ingredients - In a bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder Mom's Eggless Chocolate Cake - No Yogurt, no Condensed Milk. This is a moist, light and fluffy eggless chocolate cake with a soft tender crumb. Tags:eggless, chocolate cake, vegan chocolate cake. Try this simple to bake cake yourself and let me know the results.