Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist and fudgy chocolate cake. This moist chocolate fudge cake is rich and dense. Made with both chocolate and cocoa powder from scratch then frosted with a rich chocolate fudge frosting. It is dense, rich with that very chocolatey fudgy texture.
I've also made a vegan option of this by using egg substitute and replacing the milk with almond milk. The taste and texture was identical to my non-vegan original! A very chocolatey, moist Chocolate Fudge Cake that is similar to chocolate mud cake, but not as dense. You can cook Moist and fudgy chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist and fudgy chocolate cake
- It's 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It's 2 cups of sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of tspn salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk (liquid).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of boiling water.
This easy chocolate bundt cake is super moist and fudgy. The key ingredients in this chocolate bundt cake recipe that make it so moist and flavorful. Brown sugar and white sugar - The best of both worlds. Dark, fudgy and ultra-moist chocolate cake slathered with a dark chocolate fudge frosting that's ultra rich and not too sweet.
Moist and fudgy chocolate cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C,grease and dust with flour two 9inch pans..
- Stir all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl,add the eggs,milk,oil and vanilla extract.mix for two mins at medium speed..
- Slowly mix in 1cup boiling water..
- Divide the batter into the two prepared pans..
- Bake for 30 to 35mins.cool cake inside pan for 10mins before removing from pan then cool completly before frosting with chocolate frosting.
This cake might just be your new favorite chocolate cake recipe! The cake was amazingly moist and satisfied my cravings for chocolate. Chocolate Zucchini Cake is a moist, fudgy cake that's so easy to make. You'll never know the zucchini is even there! Chocolate cake is always a favorite.