Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Madison's Moist Chocolate Bundt Cake.
You can cook Madison's Moist Chocolate Bundt Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Madison's Moist Chocolate Bundt Cake
- You need 1 box of dark chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix.
- It's 1 packages of 16 oz sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 3 large of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of chocolate milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
Madison's Moist Chocolate Bundt Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan..
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, sour cream, and chocolate milk. Beat until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon into bundt pan..
- Bake in oven for 1 hour, or until cake springs back when lightly tapped. Cool for ten minutes in pan, then turn out and cool completely on wire rack..