Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake.
You can have Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake
- You need 1 of For the 1 and 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- It's 3 cup of of sugar.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- You need 3 cup of of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 8 oz of container of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It's 1/4 tsp of almond extract:.
Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake instructions
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy gradually add sugar beating at medium speed until light and fluffy add eggs one at a time beating Justin to the yolk disappears.
- Shift together flour salt and baking soda add to butter mixture alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour mixture beat better at low speed just until blended after each addition stir in extracts pour into a grease and flour cake pan.
- For lemon glaze for topping.
- 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- 8 tablespoons of milk.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon extract.
- Add powdered sugar milk and lemon extract in a bowl and mix pour over warm cake.