Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker. Hello my Dear Friends, Today I'm going to share with you How to make an eggless chocolate cake in cooker using Bournvita/ without oven. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any If you do not have a oven you can also bake this cake in a cooker or a heavy bottom pot. Eggless chocolate cake that's vegan, called as wacky cake or depression cake.
Chocolate Cake Recipe: A sift of baking soda, baking powder, flour, sugar and cocoa, whisked together Smother some chocolate ganache for that extra lusciousness. This Moist Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes. Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with stepwise photos. You can have Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker
- You need 260 gms of sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 300 gms of plain flour.
- You need 60 gms of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of milk chocolate bar.
- You need 1 packet of Amul milk cream.
Soft, moist and chocolaty, this chocolate cake made without eggs makes great base for various chocolate frostings and chocolate cake desserts. Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipes, Sift dry ingredients - In a bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder Mom's Eggless Chocolate Cake - No Yogurt, no Condensed Milk. This is a moist, light and fluffy eggless chocolate cake with a soft tender crumb. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays.
Moist eggless chocolate cake in cooker instructions
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 1¼ cup sugar, ¾ cup oil, ½ cup buttermilk and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Whish and mix well until sugar melts completely..
- Place a sieve and add 2 cup maida, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp salt and 1 tsp coffee powder. Sieve the flour making sure there are no lumps..
- Now using cut and fold method, mix the batter. Add ¼ cup water or as required and prepare a smooth consistency batter..
- To prepare the cake in a pressure cooker add in 2 cup of salt and close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. heat for 5 to 10 minutes. as a result, gives a preheat oven atmosphere..
- Now transfer the cake batter to a cake mould. Make sure to line a butter paper at the bottom to prevent from sticking and also tap twice to level up uniformly and remove any air bubbles if present..
- Place the cake pan into preheated cooker. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 45 minutes..
- Insert a toothpick and check if the cake has baked completely. Cool the cake and then unmould the chocolate cake..
- For the chocolate frosting, melt the chocolate bar in a bowl and spread the frosting gently on all the sides and edges!.
So I left the other cake in the pan itself for quite some time. Maybe after an hour I touched the bottom of that pan and found that it had cooled completely. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. Cake is ready if the toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool completely at room temperature before frosting.