Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist spongy chocolate cake. #richchocolatecake #chocolatecake #chocolatespongebase This recipe will help you make the most Moist & Rich Chocolate Sponge Cake perfect for any kind of. Chocolate Sponge Cake - Fluffy, moist and perfectly leveled - this sponge cake recipe is the one to have as it works every time. Prep: Gather your ingredients and measure them before starting.
This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. About the ingredients: I recommend using large eggs. You can substitute margarine for baking for the butter. You can cook Moist spongy chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist spongy chocolate cake
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1.5 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil/Canola oil/Vegetable oil.
- It's 1/3 tsp of vanilla essence.
This classic chocolate sponge cake recipe is so easy to make and just perfect for sharing. Turn the chocolate sponge cake upside down so the top becomes the bottom. Slice it horizontally and fill with whipped cream and fruit - raspberries or strawberries. Now, this chocolate sponge cake is a little different from most in that it does not contain flour which makes for a very light and moist The chocolate flavor in this cake is lovely which allows us to fill it with a variety of flavors.
Moist spongy chocolate cake step by step
- Take a medium sized bowl, which is to be put in the microwave for baking. Take small quantity of butter and spread it all over the bowl. Take a very small amount of flour and spread it over the butter spreading. THIS MAKES THE BAKING PAN READY. This may take 1 min..
- Add the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, milk, salt and vanilla essence as mentioned in the ingredients section above. THOROUGHLY MIX THEM UNTIL A SMOOTH BATTER IS FORMED. This may take 6-7 mins..
- Pour the smooth mixture in the baking pan prepared in step 1, then put it in the microwave. Bake for approximately 6-7 mins in normal mode..
Because of its light texture and taste I like. This chocolate cake is the result of years of playing around with recipes & I personally think it is fab. You get the same incredibly moist & soft sponge texture you find in a store bought cake but all the great taste of a homemade cake. This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier!