Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Dark Chocolate Cake. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. This chocolate cake recipe has been the most popular post on Foodess.com for years - it has been pinned hundreds of thousands of times, and for good reason! Start testing when the cake has risen and is a shade darker.
Two cakes made as my boys had started eating the first on. beautiful cakes and icing. Grated flake on top and melted dark chocolate and put some dairy milk. This cake is rich and very addictive. You can have Moist Dark Chocolate Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Dark Chocolate Cake
- It's 2 cup of flour.
- It's 1.5 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 of egg.
- It's 100 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1Pinch of salt.
- It's 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of refine oil/melted butter.
- Prepare of Chocolate ganach for garnish.
- You need 1/2 of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot cream/milk.
Coat inside of pan with nonstick cooking spray. A moist Dark Chocolate Cake recipe that is perfect for pretty much any occasion. Rich, and decadent, it will satisfy So, I basically smashed those two together but used specialty dark chocolate cocoa powder in place of the regular cocoa powder. That stuff is SO good. "Moist and fluffy chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting!
Moist Dark Chocolate Cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bow well after sieving.Add sugar,coffee powder and mix again..
- Add Cocoa powder and oil.Mix dough..
- Then add egg and combine well dough.Add hot water in this mixture.Mix until no lumps.Then transfer into greased tin.
- .Bake for 35 minutes in preheated oven at 180 °C.Cool it nicely.Pour the ganache on top.keep in fridge for an hour.
- Now cut in pieces and enjoy the super moist delicious dark chocolate pound cake..
A go-to tried and true recipe!" Visual learner? Watch me make this homemade Moist, dark, fluffy, and oh so chocolatey! It's incredible the first day but seems to get even better (and darker) the next day. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Perfect for a celebration or an afternoon tea.