Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best.
If you want to do more, triple or quadruple the recipe and combine the ingredients in a bowl. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. When you're out of eggs but craving chocolate cake, whip up this easy and moist treat. You can cook Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of whole milk (or 2 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or honey).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chocolate spread (or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips).
Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and microwave for a delicious. Chocolate mud cake in a mug recipe: learn how to bake the best chocolate mug cake for a lazy evening. This individual cake is ideal for when you want to serve something tasty without the effort. You can also add flavorings or even chocolate chips BUT if you change the ingredients the end result.
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe step by step
- In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together..
- After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour..
- Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug..
- Tap your mug on the counter a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Time may vary depending on your microwave. Let it cool for at least one minute before eating. Enjoy warm or let it cool completely and add a swirl of chocolate frosting to finish..
Don't worry - it's not dry at all! The butter and chocolate in there keep it ultra moist. This Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is the first one I've tried that actually tastes good. It's cooked in the microwave for a quick chocolate treat serving one or It should look really moist on top: In the original Cook's Illustrated recipe they press a piece of chocolate into the top of the cake, however I've found. The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there!