Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Ultra moist chocolate cake with chocolate sauce. This chocolate fudge cake will tantalise the taste buds of any true chocolate lover. Eat it as it is, with chocolate sauce or frost it with a chocolate ganache for the ultimate chocolate treat. So here is the recipe for the Ultra Moist Chocolate Cake made a chocolate sauce ( don't know if I can call it a sauce.
This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding with a warm, moist chocolate cake and a beautiful silky chocolate sauce, all baked in one pan! You can have Ultra moist chocolate cake with chocolate sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultra moist chocolate cake with chocolate sauce
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Milk.
- You need 100 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2.5 Cups of Oil.
- You need 0.5 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It's 1 Cup of Self Raising flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 0.5 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It's 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 250 Grams of Milk Chocolate.
- It's 0.5 Cup of Cream.
One batter magically transforms into a moist chocolate cake with a beautiful chocolate sauce. Quick enough for a midweek treat, and a crowd pleaser for dinner parties. With adjustments a great chocolate cake. Bake this moist, delicious chocolate cake in a bundt cake pan or tube pan.
Ultra moist chocolate cake with chocolate sauce step by step
- Preheat Oven at 180 degrees 10 minutes before baking.
- Heat milk, butter,cocoa powder and oil till the butter melts. Once the butter melts completely remove from the stove and let it cool.
- Add self raising flour, baking soda, sugar & beaten egg to the cooled wet ingredients. Mix it well..
- Grease a baking tray with some butter and pour the above mixture and bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- For the sauce : Heat the cream on low flame till bubbles starts forming and pour the heated cream onto the cooking chocolate and mix it well till the chocolate melts..
- Pour the sauce over the cake and serve. (I made two small cakes using the above recipe. Placed one cake on top of the other with the sauce poured in between and refrigerated this for around 30 minutes. And then poured the rest of the sauce on top this.).
This is an excellent cake to make for guests or to take along to a potluck or Drizzle the easy chocolate glaze over this cake, or use your own favorite glaze on the cake. A mocha or orange glaze would be delicious choices as. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Perfect for a celebration or an afternoon tea. Looking for a moist chocolate cupcake recipe?