Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Moist Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Self-raising flour -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar -.
- You need 1.5 tbsps of Cocoa -.
- You need 1.5 tsps of Baking powder -.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda -.
- You need 2 of Eggs -.
- It's 100 gms of butter Melted -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk -.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla essence -.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Coffee- coffee water in 1/2 cup boiling.
- You need pinch of salt - a.
- Prepare of Chocolate Frosting.
- You need 100 gms of butter Melted -.
- It's 2 - 3 tbsps of Icing sugar -.
- Prepare 2 - 3 tbsps of Cocoa powder -.
- It's of Milk - required amount.
Moist Chocolate Cake instructions
- Begin by mixing the wet ingredients: Begin with the eggs, next add in the sugar, followed by the butter, milk, vanilla essence, and coffee.
- Slowly add in the rest of the dry ingredients: Flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and the salt.
- Sarah used an electric mixer for 5-8mins, and finds that the mixer lightens the mix causing it to be lighter and moist.
- Bake in a preheated 180C oven for 30-40mins.
- Let it cool while you make the frosting. Mix the frosting ingredients together. Add the required amount of milk, it gives that perfect gloss to the frosting. Pour it over the cake, cut yourself a slice and ENJOY!.