Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Cake Made with Yogurt and Pancake Mix.
You can have Moist Chocolate Cake Made with Yogurt and Pancake Mix using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake Made with Yogurt and Pancake Mix
- It's 2 of bars Chocolate bar.
- It's 100 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
Moist Chocolate Cake Made with Yogurt and Pancake Mix step by step
- Preheat your oven to 170°C for 30 minutes . Use your favorite kind of chocolate bar..
- Break up the chocolate and melt in a double boiler. Add the yogurt and mix. Then, add the egg and mix until smooth..
- Add the pancake mix and mix until smooth. I did it all with a rubber spatula. It's fine if some lumps remain..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Tap the sides to release any air bubbles and and put in the oven for 25 minutes. If a skewer or toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, it's done. If not, bake for 5 more minutes..
- It's delicate when still warm, so let cool in the pan. If you are making muffins, bake for 20 minutes..
- Wrap to keep fresh. We usually eat it the day it's baked, but it's delicious the next day too..