Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Cake (Easy Recipe).
You can cook Moist Chocolate Cake (Easy Recipe) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake (Easy Recipe)
- Prepare 225 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 350 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 85 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 125 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 250 ml of boiling water.
- It's 200 g of plain chocolate - we use 100g Green&Black Milk, and 100g dark.
- You need 200 ml of double cream.
Moist Chocolate Cake (Easy Recipe) step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 2 20cm baking tins. All we had was 1 square glass dish, hence the three layers and the square shape!.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Beat the mixture well until its smooth and combined..
- Add the boiling water, little at a time, until smooth..
- Divide the batter between two cake tins, and bake for 25-35 minutes..
- Meanwhile make the icing: heat the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove it from heat, and whisk until smooth and thick. Set aside to cool for about 2 hours, or until thick enough to spread. My partner skipped this step, and just poured it over the cake! Still yummy though!.
- Remove from oven, and let cool completely before icing it! To ice, remove the cakes from the tins. Either pour or spread a little icing on the top of one of the cakes, then carefully top it with the other cake. Finally, cover the entire cake with icing and serve!.