Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Super moist chocolate cake. This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. The chocolate cake just melts in your mouth, it's a light and fluffy cake that stays moist for days. This is a recipe you have to try!
This chocolate cake recipe freezes beautifully and I'll typically make it a few days in advance when preparing for a party. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. You can have Super moist chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super moist chocolate cake
- Prepare 13/4 cup of flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 11/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 11/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 11/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil(preferably vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla flavour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of boiling water.
These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing.
Super moist chocolate cake step by step
- Grease an 8" pan with butter & lightly coat with flour. Preheat oven to 135 degrees Celsius..
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & baking some together & mix thoroughly..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the boiling water & mix thoroughly. Add the boiling water last & mix till combined (do not over mix)..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, & bake for 45minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out without undone cake..
- Allow to cool, & serve plain or with frosting of choice..
This is the best cake in the world! Moist, dense cake - not too sweet - and creamy delicious frosting. I made it the day before a party and covered it tightly and it was perfect the next day. This chocolate cake is the most IN DEMAND request at family functions. It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly - delicious! moist chocolate cake decoration: once the cake is cooled completely, level up the top. spread the chocolate frosting generously on top and sides. level up using an offset spatula. finally, enjoy moist chocolate cake or refrigerate and consume within a week. notes: firstly, to make a super moist.