Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Delicious moist chocolate cake. A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. Possibly the most chocolatey cake recipe ever. This chocolate cake recipe freezes beautifully and I'll typically make it a few days in advance when preparing for a party.
It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! Miss mo na ba ang chocolate cake? Here's a very easy recipe of how to bake chocolate cake that you will surely love! You can have Delicious moist chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious moist chocolate cake
- You need 430 ml of flour.
- It's 500 ml of sugar.
- It's 10 ml of salt.
- You need 180 ml of cocoa.
- Prepare 10 ml of Baking powder.
- Prepare 10 ml of baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 250 ml of milk.
- You need 125 ml of oil.
- Prepare 15 ml of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 250 ml of hot water.
The best, super moist chocolate cupcakes ever. Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a domed top and way better than a boxed Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. This is the be all, end all, of chocolate cupcake recipes. Your days of resorting to a cake mix can be a thing of the past. · A moist and delicious chocolate buttermilk cake topped with a fudgy chocolate frosting with pecans. · This German Chocolate Sheet Cake is so moist and SO delicious!
Delicious moist chocolate cake step by step
- Sif dry ingredients together.
- Add milk, oil, vanilla essence and eggs to dry ingredients.
- Mix until you get a smooth texture.
- Only then you add the 250ml hot water and mix again.
- This recipe can be used to make 36 cupcakes or two round cakes using 20cm pans.
- For the final touch you can use your creativity and decorate the cake the way you like it..
- I like to drizzle some chocolate ganache over the cake and then add some sweets to give it character 🍫🍩🍭🍬. There you have it, your very own Over the top sugar rush chocolate cake. Have fun & happy baking 🎂.
The Coconut Pecan Frosting on top adds a richness and flavor that will blow you mind! This is absolutely THE BEST cake I have ever made! It was even better than a Betty Crocker mix. I paired it with the Chocolate Frosting submitted by Tianna.delicious! It was such an incredibly delicious and moist chocolate cake; then someone else said the same thing, and we all ended up agreeing how fabulous it was.