Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Cake.
You can have Moist Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- It's 1 cups of granulated white sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water mix with 2 in 1 instant coffee.
- It's 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
Moist Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Grease bundt pan and 9-inch baking pans with butter but i used olive oil cooking spray and set aside..
- Heat up water in a small pot and once its boiling hot place a plate with the white and dark chocolate chips into it and melt then set aside.
- In the large bowl of a standing mixer, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, eggs, buttermilk, canola oil, yogurt, mix chocolate chip and vanilla extract and beat until smooth about 5 minutes. Remove bowl from mixer and stir in hot coffee with a rubber spatula or a spoon. Batter will be very runny; please note that is not a problem.
- Pour batter evenly between the two pans and bake on middle rack of oven for about 25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes in pans before placing in a plate or stand if you are not frosting you can serve. yum yum all the way.