Delicious, fresh and tasty.
AMIEs Moist CHOCOLATE Cake.
You can have AMIEs Moist CHOCOLATE Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Moist CHOCOLATE Cake
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- It's 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
AMIEs Moist CHOCOLATE Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (340ºF). Lightly grease a 25-cm round cake pan and line the base with baking paper..
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla together, until pale and thick. In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients; sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cocoa, and stir to combine..
- Combine the egg and sugar cream to dry ingredients, and whisk the vegetable oil, stirring well until the mixture are well incorporated. Stir in the buttermilk and boiling water. Mix thorougly untill well blended..
- Pour into the prepared pan, and bake in the oven for 50 minutes, or until the center is firm to touch and a skewer comes out clean when tested. Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before turning out into a rack to cool completely. Cover with any chocolate frosting you desired..
- Serve, share... and enjoy!.