Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Cake (VEGAN).
You can have Moist Chocolate Cake (VEGAN) using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake (VEGAN)
- Prepare of wet ingredients:.
- It's 45 ml of vegan mayonnaise, I used Tasti. (3 tbsp).
- You need 30 ml of coconut oil or sunflower oil (2 tbsp).
- It's 200 ml of water.
- You need 30 ml of plant based milk, I used almond. (2 tbsp).
- You need 10 ml of vanilla (2 tsp).
- It's of dry ingredients:.
- You need 375 ml of self-raising flour (1 & half cup).
- You need 5 ml of bicarb of soda (1 tsp).
- It's 5 ml of baking powder (1 tsp).
- You need 45 ml of cacao (3 tbsp).
- It's 155 ml of brown sugar (half cup + 2 tbsp).
- It's pinch of salt.
- It's of ganache:.
- Prepare 80 g of vegan chocolate, I used Beacon's Orange & Almond slab.
- You need 60 ml of orley whip imitation cream.
Moist Chocolate Cake (VEGAN) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Mix all the wet ingredients together. Sift all the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet with the dry, until well incorporated. Spray a 17cm cake tin, I used a small pot and coated the bottom & sides with a little cacao powder as well, to prevent sticking. Bake on the middle shelf for +/- 35-40 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake..
- For the ganache, chop your chocolate into small pieces and add the cream substitute, put over double boiler and stir until the chocolate has melted. Let it cool a little. Spoon the ganache over cooled down cake. Yields a small 17cm x 6cm cake or 8 small servings..