Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Rich moist chocolate cake. A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. Possibly the most chocolatey cake recipe ever. An easy strawberry brownie recipe with a rich, chewy brownie base, fresh strawberries, chocolate chunks and a simple special ingredient to make them.
Moist, dense cake - not too sweet - and creamy delicious frosting. I made it the day before a party and covered it tightly and it was perfect the next day. This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. You can have Rich moist chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich moist chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- You need of Sugar 1 and 1/2 cups.
- It's of Cocoa powder 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of Vegetables oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 cups of Hot water.
- It's of Eggs 3 large.
It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor! Black Magic Chocolate Cake - This is my go-to chocolate cake recipe. Moist, rich, and delicious dark chocolate cake that's perfect for the Holidays! · Moist and insanely flavorful, this Super Decadent Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting is the only chocolate cake recipe you'll ever need! The is the moistest and richest homemade chocolate cake recipe I have ever tried!
Rich moist chocolate cake instructions
- Sift flour add cocoa powder,baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar mix together..
- Melt butter and vegetables oil in a bowl..
- Add eggs to dry ingredients mix then add hot water and vegetable oil mix with hand whisk or electric mixer till well mixed..
- Line a 9inch pan with parchment paper you could also butter the pan and dust with flour..
- Pour in batter and bake for 45min or one hour. Insert a clean palette knife or toothpick when it come out clean then your done. Put in a wire rack and cool before serving..
- Don't forget to preheat oven for 3minutes if your not using a timer oven then lower the heat to the Lowest when baking..
Since my wedding, I continue to make this delicious chocolate cake. I like to frost it with a simple buttercream and use cherries for a garnish, or make cupcakes for my husband's lunch. This moist, rich chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is one of the most popular recipes on Modern Honey. Everyone loves it…just read the reviews! I have been baking ever since I can remember with my Mom and Grandma.