Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate butter icing.
The Best Chocolate Frosting for Chocolate Cake. The frosting on top is also to die for! This chocolate cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! You can have Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 2/3 cup of hot water & 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coffee flavour.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 1 sachet of simas butter.
- It's 350 g of icing sugar.
- It's of Milk or condensed milk (optional).
It's almost as easy as a I use salted butter in the frosting when I use half butter/half shortening. If you were to use all butter. This Simple Chocolate Cake is wonderfully moist and so delicious with a chocolate fudge frosting. Once you begin making cakes from scratch, you'll realized there's Making yellow cake from scratch is much simpler than you'd think!
Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting instructions
- Add all dry ingredients together and mix properly with a spatula or a hand whisk, then keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add in sugar, eggs and vegetable oil and mix with your mixer, add in butter milk, hot water and keep on mixing.
- Gently pour in dry ingredients while still mixing, put it in bits till everything goes in the mixing bowl, lastly add in your flavour and mix again.
- Rub butter in your baking pan, next, pour over it flour. Dust pan with flour and discard the remaining flour in the pan..
- Pour in your batter and bake at 180degrees for about 40 mins. Check with a skewer to see if fully baked.
- Turn over cake in a tray and allow to cool. Use a long knife to transversely divide cake into 2 equal halves...
- For the frosting mix butter in a mixer at high speed till it becomes lighter in color and fluffy. Then start adding the sugar slowly while still mixing till required consistency. If thick you can add 2 teaspoons of milk. Condensed milk can also be added to enhance sweetness..
- Put a generous amount of the frost in between the 2 halves of the cake and close. Further divide frosting into 2, in one part and in cocoa powder and mix. Then pour in frosting in piping bags and decorate cake as desired..
It only requires a handful of In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whip together butter and. A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. Everything gets tossed in the standing mixer (no creaming of butter and sugar, or alternating I've also made it as Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting and as Caramallow. This is a simple and easy-to-follow moist chocolate cake with creamy chocolate icing. This recipe is my grand Ma's.