Delicious, fresh and tasty.
MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy. It is a great emergency chocolate cake to have in your repertoire for forgotten birthdays, last-minute visitors, or urgent Friday night chocolate cravings.
All Reviews for Best Moist Chocolate Cake. Discover the easiest one-bowl recipe for the absolute best, incredibly moist, and the most delicious chocolate cake you and your family have ever eaten! This chocolate cake recipe is easy and simple to make and tastes delicious. You can cook MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋 using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋
- It's of DRY INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour (240gm).
- You need 2/3 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder (90gm).
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 1/4 cups of caster sugar(250gms).
- Prepare of WET INGREDIENTS:.
- You need 2/3 cups of butter(150gms).
- It's 1 cup of milk(250gms).
- Prepare 3 of eggs(150gm).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/4 tsp of vinegar.
- You need of For icing:.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- It's of For ganache.
- It's 1/2 cup of cooking chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
I suggest to use a good quality cocoa powder because the cocoa powder you use. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Perfect for a celebration or an afternoon tea. What makes our Chocolate Cake Recipe healthier for you than other chocolate cakes?
MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋 instructions
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients except sugar.then sift this mixture atleast twice so that there wouldn't be any hard particles..
- Now on a medium speed of your hand mixer beat the butter and caster sugar for about 8-10 mins.until it becomes fluffy.i know sugar particles would not completely dissolve into it by that but don't worry they will get dissolve as soon as you beat your eggs..
- Into this egg and sugar mixture add eggs one by one and beat each egg into the mixture for about 8-10 mins..
- Now add vanilla essence and beat for 30secs..
- Now add your dry mixture gradually and fold the batter with the help of spatula or use your clean hands instead..
- Once your batter becomes smooth then add vinegar and again fold your batter with your hands or spatula..
- Pour your batter into a greased pan with butter paper at the base of pan.and tap it on the kitchen table to remove large air bubbles.now immediately put it in the preheated oven at 160'c..
- Once u put your pan into the oven now increase the heat to 180'c.let it bake for about 45-50mins.or until the skewer stick comes out clean..
- Since oven temperature varies volt to volt..so please don't open the oven before 25mins or else u disturb the temperature inside it..
- For icing: i use half cup whipping cream and beat it until fluffy on high speed. since my cream is sweetened already i didn't add icing sugar into it but u can add sugar to yours if it's not sweetened. and then i add 1/4of melted chocolate which is at room temperature..
- For chocolate ganache: melt 1/2cup of cooking chocolate on a double boiler and 1/4of milk and mix until well combined and thickened up..
- Once your cake is baked and cooled down to room temperature..do your icing and pour ganache and decorate it the way u like😋 and don't forget to enjoy and follow me🤩.
We use Olive oil instead of shortening or vegetable oil. Olive oil is packed full of antioxidants and mono-unsaturated fats and is generally thought of to be one of the most heart-healthy choices. This chocolate cake recipe comes together so quickly, and is incredibly moist! It's just as delicious as it is easy to make. I've tested a lot of chocolate cake recipes over the years, and this moist chocolate cake recipe is one of my favorites.