Delicious, fresh and tasty.
super moist chocolate cake. This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. The chocolate cake just melts in your mouth, it's a light and fluffy cake that stays moist for days. This is a recipe you have to try!
This chocolate cake recipe freezes beautifully and I'll typically make it a few days in advance when preparing for a party. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. You can cook super moist chocolate cake using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of super moist chocolate cake
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 2 cup of hot water.. mixed the coffee then let it cool down..
- It's 1 1/2 cup of refined sugar.
- It's 2 of whole eggs.
- You need 220 ml of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate powder.
- It's of filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined sugar.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- It's 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 3/4 cup of refined sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing.
super moist chocolate cake step by step
- preheat oven to 190°C Celsius.
- it's up to you what baking tray you'll use as long as it's deep enough to rise the cake when bake.. sift the flour then mix all the cake ingredients in mixing bowl with a mixer...
- put a baking paper on baking tray or if don't have spread some butter on the tray so the cake won't stick and easy to take out from the tray when it's done..
- pour the cake mixture on the tray then bake for 45min. or until the cake is done..
- use skewer to test the cake. push the skewer on the deep part of the cake. pull the skewer then look if the mixture stick on it means it not yet done.. bake more further.. if the skewer is clean when lifting it means it's done..
- take the cake out from the tray then set aside to cool down for half an hour or until fully cool.. make sure it's really cool down otherwise you'll gonna break the cake when slicing horizontally...
- use thread instead of knife when slicing the cake horizontally so it's even.. hold both edge of the thread, place thread string in the center of the cake horizontal position then pull it right then left to down till you already cut the cake half. very carefully lift the upper part of the cake put it just beside of the other part..
- use saucepan mix all the filling ingredients in low heat. keep on stirring until it become paste. when it's done, spread it on top of the bottom part of the cake evenly. put back the upper part gently..
- use the same saucepan mix all toppings ingredients in low heat. keep on stirring until it'll get very sticky.. test the topping when it's done by lifting the whisk and if the topping drip continuously it's done. but if it drip uncontinously keep stirring further. when it's done use spatula and spread it all over the cake. let it cool down before slicing..
- you decide what to decorate after...
- enjoy :).
This is the best cake in the world! Moist, dense cake - not too sweet - and creamy delicious frosting. I made it the day before a party and covered it tightly and it was perfect the next day. This chocolate cake is the most IN DEMAND request at family functions. It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly - delicious! moist chocolate cake decoration: once the cake is cooled completely, level up the top. spread the chocolate frosting generously on top and sides. level up using an offset spatula. finally, enjoy moist chocolate cake or refrigerate and consume within a week. notes: firstly, to make a super moist.