Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pound cake with lemon glaze. My go-to lemon loaf recipe for years! This delicious Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Loaf is always perfectly moist and lemony! With this one, the hit of lemon actually comes more from the glaze than the cake, though there is obviously some lemon in the cake.
This lemon pound cake with a lemon glaze is filled with fresh lemon flavor. Bake as a bundt or loaf—and freeze up to one month! Stir together powdered sugar, lemon zest and enough lemon juice for desired glazing consistency in small bowl. You can cook Pound cake with lemon glaze using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pound cake with lemon glaze
- It's 165 g of flour.
- Prepare 395 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of lemon glaze.
- It's 300 g of confectionary's sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tbsp of water.
Moist and rich vegan lemon pound cake topped with a lemon glaze. Deliciously lemony and tangy, and easy and fun to make! Topped with a delicious lemon glaze it is total lemony perfection. The lemon flavor in the cake is subtle and comes from a little lemon extract and some lemon zest.
Pound cake with lemon glaze step by step
- In a bowl add flour, condensed milk, eggs, butter and baking powder. With a mixer mix until smooth..
- Pour into a pound cake tin and bake at 160°C for 50 minutes..
- To make the glaze put a bowl above a pan with hot water and add confectionary's sugar, lemon juice and water..
- Mix until it's completely melted and pour the glaze over the cake. To decorate put lemon zest on top 🍋.
This lemon pound cake is sweetened with a fabulous lemon syrup glaze. The sweet lemon glaze gives this pound cake fresh lemon flavor. The cake can be baked in a Bundt cake pan or in two loaf pans. You can bake it in loaf pans to freeze the second loaf for later. Get the most lemon flavor into this pound cake by grating the lemon zest first, then squeezing out the juice.