Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Very moist chocolate cake. If there's one thing I love about this blog, it's getting to play around with new recipes and share them with you. Very moist indeed the best chocolate cake i ever did, i got lots of positive feedback, i will be deleting every other chocolate recipe i have 🙂. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist.
It doesn't even need to be frosted. Your guests will find this cake both irresistible, moist, and delicious and think about how good your chocolate cake is every time they see you! The results in a very moist cake, with a great crumb and a wonderful deep chocolate taste. You can cook Very moist chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Very moist chocolate cake
- You need of cake.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of BOILING WATER.
- It's 1 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of frosting**.
- Prepare 3 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 2 stick of butter (softened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heavy cream or milk.
It rose incredibly well, had a great spring to it, just absolutely perfect. We did not like this cake at all. It was very bland and not sweet or chocolatey at all. It raised very nicely and had a good texture but that's about all I could say about it.
Very moist chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour two 9-inch round pans. Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure water is boiling; batter will be thin. Pour into prepared pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Frost as desired. you can use any pan you want. I used 8-9 inch pans.. I used a bunt pan too and u just need to add 20 more minutes to the timer..
- .FOR THE FROSTING:::: Cream butter for a few minutes in a mixer with the paddle attachment on medium speed. Turn off the mixer. Sift 3 cups powdered sugar and cocoa into the mixing bowl. Turn your mixer on the lowest speed (so the dry ingredients do not blow everywhere) until the sugar and cocoa are absorbed by the butter. Increase mixer speed to medium and add vanilla extract, salt, and milk/cream and beat for 3 minutes. If your frosting needs a more stiff consistency, add a little more sugar. If your frosting needs to be thinned out, add additional milk 1 tablespoon at a time..
The best, super moist chocolate cupcakes ever. Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a domed top and way better than a boxed Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. This is the be all, end all, of chocolate cupcake recipes. Your days of resorting to a cake mix can be a thing of the past. This chocolate poke cake from scratch is such a moist cake!