Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist chocolate cake. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy. It is a great emergency chocolate cake to have in your.
This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. You can cook Moist chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- You need 8 of Eggs.
- It's 300 g of margarine.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of & half cup cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered preservative.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins(optional).
What makes our Chocolate Cake Recipe healthier for you than other chocolate cakes? Reviews for: Photos of Best Moist Chocolate Cake. This amazing homemade moist chocolate cake is really easy to make, top it off with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting and you are left with a chocolate cake that is to die for. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
Moist chocolate cake instructions
- Mix margarine and sugar together in a bowl till fluffy.
- Preheat oven for baking..
- Beat eggs till foamy and stir in.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl i.e flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, preservatives (sieve through a cloth sieve to remove lumps).
- Add the dry ingredients mix gradually (in spoonfuls preferably) into the moist ingredients in the bowl and mix till all incorporated..
- Don't forget to add in the milk and a raisins(if using).
- Grease baking tin with some margarine or oil spray and pour in the batter.
- Bake at 220° for 40 minutes and check if its done. Allow some extra time if it's not ready.
- To check whether cake is ready, dip a tester in the middle of the cake, if it come out free of crumbs then it's ready but if not you need to allow a little more time..
- Note: don't often open the oven to check, allow cake to bake for the first 30minutes before checking it or you'll risk letting cold air into the oven and your cake may not come out good.
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out. The best, super moist chocolate cupcakes ever. Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a domed top and way better than a boxed cake mix! This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. The chocolate cake just melts in your mouth, it's a light and fluffy.