Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Cake.
You can have Moist Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake
- It's 1 3/4 cups of All purpose flour.
- It's 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Soda bicarbonate (baking soda).
- It's 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil e.g Elianto.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It's 1 cup of Hot coffee.
Moist Chocolate Cake step by step
- Prep: Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter your baking tin or line it with non stick baking paper..
- Into a large bowl, sift your dry ingredients: Flour, sugar, cocoa, soda bicarbonate, baking powder. Add salt. Mix well, you can use a mwiko (wooden spoon) whisk or fork..
- Wet Ingredients: In a different bowl, add milk, oil, eggs, vanilla and coffee. Mix well..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix, it'll make the cake tough..
- Pour you cake batter into the tin you prep'd in step 1. Bake for 25-35mins. Insert a toothpick at 25mins, if it come out clean, cake it ready, if not continue baking. Ideally, it shouldn't go past the 35minute mark. Don't over bake..
- Let cool in pan then turn up side down to remove cake. Let cool completely. Enjoy as is or add toppings. I opted for whipped cream and sprinkles (got mine from Carrefour)..