Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Moist Chocolate Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake
- It's of Ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 oz of Unsweetened chocolate.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the Icing.
- You need 150 grams of Plain milk cooking chocolate.
- It's 145 ml of Double cream.
Moist Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate and butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir, cook for 30 seconds longer or until melted. In a small bowl combine the milk, oil, and egg. Add to dry ingredients, stir until you have a nice smooth and creamy mixture. Add the chocolate mixture and vanilla..
- Pour into a greased cake tin. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- While it's cooling, make the icing. Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a small bowl witb the cream over a saucepan of boiling water, until you can stir it into a thick, brown mixture..
- Once the cake is cool, spread the icing over the cake..