Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless moist chocolate cake. Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Grease a baking tin with some vegetable oil. Eggless Moist Chocolate Cake is a light, moist and delicious cake.
This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos & video. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and very. You can have Eggless moist chocolate cake using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless moist chocolate cake
- Prepare 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup+1/3 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of hot water.
- It's 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of Chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 250 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 125 ml of fresh cream.
Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipes, Sift dry ingredients - In a bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder Mom's Eggless Chocolate Cake - No Yogurt, no Condensed Milk. This is a moist, light and fluffy eggless chocolate cake with a soft tender crumb. Soft, moist and chocolaty, this chocolate cake made without eggs makes great base for various chocolate frostings and chocolate cake desserts. Once the eggless chocolate cake becomes warm or cools down, remove and place it on a wired rack.
Eggless moist chocolate cake instructions
- Shift all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt). Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and oil. Give it a good whisk until smooth. Add curd and keep whisking..
- Add vinegar and milk and whisk until well combined..
- Now mix the coffee powder with hot water and add this into the batter and whisk until well incorporated..
- Add shifted dry ingredients in the batter in batches. Mix until the flour disappear and batter become smooth and creamy. Do not overmix..
- Pour the batter into greased pans. Tap the pan pan a few times to release air bubbles..
- Bake at 180° C for 30 minutes. Test the cake with a toothpick to make sure the cake is well cooked. Set aside on the cooling rack..
- Prepare the frosting. In a large bowl add chocolate and cream and microwave it for 40 sec.and mix until it smooth. If the chocolate is not smooth you may put it into the microwave for another 30-40 sec. to prevent any lumps. The chocolate will be runny at this point. Refrigerate the chocolate for about 30 min to get a thicker consistency..
- Now our cake cooles down so cut it into 2 equal halves..
- Take a layer of cake brush some milk add frosting then place the second layer carefully and coat the cake with frosting..
- Now decorate the cake with some chocolate decoratives and cherrys or according to your choice..
- Now it is ready to serve enjoy this with your family..
If the toothpick is sticky with the batter, then. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. The eggless chocolate cake turned out so moist and together with the icing it was no different than the usual cakes. We did not taste/smell the tofu at all. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).