Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist chocolate cake. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy. It is a great emergency chocolate cake to have in your.
This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. You can cook Moist chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 grams of brown packed sugar.
- Prepare 16 grams of vanilla sugar.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 150 ml of water.
- It's 250 ml of milk.
- You need 115 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need 60 grams of cocoa powder.
- It's 175 grams of flour.
- It's 10 grams of baking powder.
- It's of Syrup.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 200 grams of packed brown sugar.
- You need 15 grams of cocoa powder.
- It's of Garnish.
- Prepare 100 grams of whipped cream.
- It's 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- It's of Chopped hazelnuts.
- It's of Raspberries (optional).
What makes our Chocolate Cake Recipe healthier for you than other chocolate cakes? Reviews for: Photos of Best Moist Chocolate Cake. This amazing homemade moist chocolate cake is really easy to make, top it off with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting and you are left with a chocolate cake that is to die for. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
Moist chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 160 C. Put the cocoa powder, flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and mix them together..
- Beat the eggs together with the brown sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until combined. Add the water, milk and sunflower oil. Mix everything together. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix everything together into a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the baking tin (don't forget the baking paper)..
- Place the chocolate cake in the preheated oven at 160 ℃ for about 30 to 35 minutes or until you pierce it with a skewer and come out dry..
- Bring the water to the boil in a pan, together with the brown sugar and cocoa powder. Mix it with a whisk for a few minutes. When it boils well, turn off the heat. Let it cool down..
- Pour the cold syrup over the warm cake and let it stand for an hour..
- Put the whipped cream in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the broken chocolate. Let it stand for a minute. After a minute, stir it together until smooth..
- Divide the chocolate ganache over the cake, garnish with hazelnut pieces and cover. Now let the cake stand for a few hours, preferably overnight. This way the syrup absorbs well into the cake..
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out. The best, super moist chocolate cupcakes ever. Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a domed top and way better than a boxed cake mix! This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. The chocolate cake just melts in your mouth, it's a light and fluffy.