Delicious, fresh and tasty.
3 Ingredients OREO Cake. Oreo Slice Cake #oreocake #chocolatecake #slicecake #lockdown #stayhome How to make Slice Cake, Chocolate Cake. Prepare this delicious oreo cake at home in a pressure cooker with this easy recipe. If you want to try making a delicious dessert at home then this is the easiest one!
If it has a thick consistency, add a. Our Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the EASIEST homemade ice cream cake ever! In fact, this Oreo Ice Cream Cake is now one of our go-to party desserts because everyone loved it so much! You can cook 3 Ingredients OREO Cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients OREO Cake
- It's 24 of Oreo biscuits.
- It's 210 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 2 Tbsp of semi sweet choco chip (melted).
You may also hear them called OREO truffles, which makes them sound a little fancier. My kids LOVE these OREO cake balls and ask me to make them ever year for Christmas dessert plates. Icebox cakes are one of my favorite treats to make with the kids. So simple to make, they can make it themselves.
3 Ingredients OREO Cake instructions
- First separate Oreo and cream..
- Grind oreo in food processor till it becomes powder. Then in a bowl add Oreo powder and half of the warm milk to it and mix well. Then pour rest of it and mix. Add baking powder to the batter then rest for five minutes..
- Grease pan with oil and place butter paper and grease it too. Pour half of the batter to it and bake for 8 minutes by covering the pan with lid closed. Tadaaaa your first base is ready. Repeat the same..
- Frosting time. Mix with Oreo cream and melted chocolate and spread it on the first base and second..
- It's ready now. Please share to the family 😋.
If you are hosting a mini party and want to share this dessert with everybody, make them into oreo cheesecake bites. Simply place it in a flat container and slice in mini squares after refrigerating. This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake. It's easy to make with a few simple ingredients. This Oreo drip cake is inspired in both design and taste by this classic cookie.